Topband: Shunt fed Tower + Top load/Wire

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Shunt fed Tower + Top load/Wire
From: "Jiri Culak" <Jiri.Culak@lwss.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:01:32 -0000
Hello guys,

I have only 6 x 10m available space but I got some long buried radials
running along carpark and little forest.
There is 2 section Strumech (40ft) tower tith stub mast about 12ft and
tribander, 2m,70cm,6m YAGIs on top. I would love to use tower
As vertical on top band and maybe on 80m too. I even thought of using
half a T match and wire running at 40ft horizontally to pole at the end
of car park. Anybody has got any ideas about dimensions etc of gamma or
half T match?

73

Jiri M0ITY