Topband: RZ0AF last night in North America

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RZ0AF last night in North America
From: "VE3MGY" <vy2mgy@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 05:00:42 -0500
Lat night I checked the band and found RZ0AF to be a solid 579 here at 2350z
with no one calling him! Since I only need Asia for WAC 160 QRP I called
RZ0AF with 5 watts and Andrei heard  me on the second call! He truly can
hear very well. But where was every one else?  Was it more spotlight
propagation? I kind of doubt it as he is usually heard over a fairly wide
area when he's been spotted. For those who need Asiatic Russia and/or Zone
18 this is definitely your best chance.

73
Brian
VE3MGY