Re: Topband: Searching for beverage info

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Searching for beverage info
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:16:21 -0600
 I might need to mention also that the wire is about 3 feet off of the ground
in places and slopes down hill to a tree I tied it off
on at around 4 1/2 feet by wrapping it around a limb a couple of times.

Then strung it to the yard along the ground. I just came across some more wire
so I can put in a splice to make it longer if it
would be better.

Winding the toroids has always been confusing for me for some reason, does
anyone know of a good article that explains this for
idiots step by step.

Bob AD5VJ