Topband: HF2V modification in CQ magazine = HF3B by IT9ZMX, info please

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: HF2V modification in CQ magazine = HF3B by IT9ZMX, info please.
From: Ffive VHN <f5vhn@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:06:50 -0800 (PST)
Hello Topbanders,

I'm looking for information on the modification to the HF2V to make it work on
160m.( I am not talking about the butternut 160m coil option.)

You can add 2.5m (7ft) to the standard HF2V and it  will work on 160m.

Apparently this modification was described in CQ magazine.

I am interested in doing this mod , but I do not have a copy of the article,

Can someone send me a copy, please.

The only info I can find is this link below, it is a french review of an
Italian made antenna who uses the new design.

 http://www.f6ddr.fr/hf3b_it9zmx.htm

Thanks and season greetings

Best 73

Rob F5VHN f5vhn(at)yahoo.com