Topband: CQ 160M Plaque Sponsorship Opportunities

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: CQ 160M Plaque Sponsorship Opportunities
From: "Doug Grant" <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 05:12:23 +0000
As you probably know, Andy Blank, N2NT, has taken over as Director of
the CQ 160-Meter Contest. He has asked me to handle the plaque program
for that event, beginning with the 2008 contest for which the results
were recently published.

With the addition of the Assisted category, and the decisions of a few
plaque donors who have chosen to discontinue their support, there are
several plaques available for sponsorship. They are listed below.

If you are interested in sponsoring one of these, let me know off-list
and I will forward the details. Plaque sponsorship is $50 per year.

First come, first served.

---
CW

Single-op Assisted   (new)