Topband: "bad frequencies..."

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: "bad frequencies..."
From: calle.jonsson@sverige.nu
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:54:42 +0100 (CET)
I can agree with DJ5DT about the "beep" qrm on the lower part of the band.
In Sweden, I can hear 3 beeps. One strong, the second one a little weaker
and the third one very weak as if the signals were transmitted out into
three directions (or a fast rotating antenna is being used). The signals
have been there for years. I remember them from the 90´s. But, if I´m not
totally wrong, they were gone for a couple (?) of years. Some nights it´s
impossible to use frequencies below 1824. The signals are coming in from
the Baltic area but I don´t know what it is !
73 Carl/SM6CPY