Topband: EY8 activity.

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: EY8 activity.
From: Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh <nodir.ey8mm@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 09:47:21 +0500
It will be our last night today. Than equipment will be packed and station
closed till next season. Depends on QRL I might come for day to catch some
rare DX-peditions. I will have only one BV antenna.

Ken K4ZW managed to log 22 stations from USA on Topband. Since Jan 22 I
worked over 200 QSO's with USA including WW 160 contest.

Last night we had excellent signals from Carribeans but missed P40 and V31
again as they QSY for 80 meters just before my Sunrise peak. KP2 station
answered first call.

Great signal from FW5RE on Topband was highlight of this night.

We will continue looking for NA today and also I will keep chasing New Ones.

--

Regards,

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh
EY8MM