Topband: RW0CN Post SR peak

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RW0CN Post SR peak
From: "VE3MGY" <vy2mgy@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:37:17 -0500
Good day everyone

RW0CN was a 559 here in VE3 this morning at SR+ 5 minutes. He was spotted at
1214z and was 419 - 519 here up until about 2 minutes AFTER local SR when he
started to build and then peaked at 559 at SR+5 min. He then slowly faded
back to the noise but was Q5 for 22 min after SR.

However while I was one of the lucky ones this morning I noticed that when
RW0CN was sending "VE3 agn" followed a little later by "VE3M agn agn" the
pile up CONTINUED to call non-stop, which no doubt slowed down our QSO AND
prevented others from making one. As basic as it sounds, if the DX is NOT
calling YOU please stand by so he/she can finish the current QSO. That is
the only way to ensure that everyone gets a fair shot at a rare DX station
during a very short propagation window.

Thank you.

73
Brian