Topband: Beverage antenna terminating at corner of fence

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Beverage antenna terminating at corner of fence
From: Mike Waters W0BTU <mrscience65704@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:51:58 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I'm putting up a second 2-wire bi-directional Beverage here, and would
appreciate some opinions about what I am about to do.

After much thought and planning (long story), the most logical place will
locate at least one end of it about 20 feet from the corner of a barbed wire
fence. The Beverage will be aimed at the corner, 45 degrees from each side of
the fence.

I've read about the cautions against having it parallel with a fence. Any
reason why I shouldn't move ahead with this project as described?

Thanks in advance.

73,
Mike Waters
W0BTU