Topband: TOP BAND DINNER AT DAYTON ANNOUNCEMENT - FULLY BOOKED

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: TOP BAND DINNER AT DAYTON ANNOUNCEMENT - FULLY BOOKED
From: "w8uvz" <w8uvz@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:09:15 -0400
Fellow Topbanders;

Despite the economic turn-down, the response for the 2009 Dayton Topband
Dinner has been steady and growing.  We are now fully booked with a long
waiting list for this May.  We are sorry to report we cannot handle any
further reservations and have been turning away repeat attendees for over a
week now.

We will do it again in 2010, assuming the Dayton Hamvention(r) continues, so
if you missed this year and want to attend next year, please mark you
calendars to contact us in late February or early March next year.  We will
announce the details on The Topband Reflector, and various DX e-bulletins as
we have on the past.

Thanks for your understanding, and we hope to see you next year.

73 es good DX

George and George
K8GG        W8UVZ