Topband: Application notes

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Application notes
From: "Tod -ID" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 11:51:02 -0600
I know that there a number of fellows on Top Band using or planning to use
the HP 8405A Vector Voltmeter for measurements. I have posted some HP
application notes [written by HP not by me! ] that may be of interest those
using that piece of Test Equipment. HP Application Note 91 is an especially
good overview of the instrument.

http://www.k0to.us/HAM/ham.htm   look for HP 8404A Application Notes

I have not yet found a really good copy of the original HP Manual for this
gear online. If someone has a URL to such a manual I would appreciate
learning about it. I am attempting to get a good paper copy which can be
scanned and made available but that is some time away.

Tod, K0TO