Topband: A9 on 160m

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: A9 on 160m
From: Dave Court <EI3IO@connogue.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 07:23:47 +0100
Hi All
Just a brief note to mention that I hope to be QRV on 160m this winter
from A9, as I plan to move to Bahrain from Ireland for at least 2 years.
No call-sign info is available as yet. You may find me on 20m from
September onwards, depending on the time it takes to obtain residency
etc. I have chosen a QTH which appears to be good for all bands 160m to
VHF. I plan to be QRV on most MF, HF and low VHF bands.
73s Dave

--
This Email comes from Dave Court - EI3IO, G3SDL, OZ3SDL
QTH (Grid) Locator - IO63WF

Tel: (EI) +353 48 9099 6474 or (GI) +44 28 9099 6474
Skype Username: Connogue or Connport
VoIP: sip: 1996474@sipgate.co.uk