Topband: LZ1ANA QSL Follow Up

To: TOPBAND <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: LZ1ANA QSL Follow Up
From: N7KA@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:00:34 +0000 (UTC)

I received the follwing info from Andy, LZ1ANA, today and am posting his info:

"Hi Arne,please my friend be patient,i not get my post from LZ4AX yet,i wait
him on September here in Bulgaria,and BE REPLY - DONT WORRY.

73,ANDY,LZ1ANA"

LZ4AX is listed in QRZ dot COM as being in College Station, PA.

It would appear to me that the man y of us who did QSL direct to Andy probably
had mail intercepted and he did not receive it.  I know it means doing another
request, but It is possibly the only good way is to QSL via LZ4AX.  I know it
is not what we would like to hear but it seems to be a good  route to use.  I
hope this is useful to others.

Arne N7KA