Re: Topband: : 80m vertical

To: topband@contesting.com, LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Subject: Re: Topband: : 80m vertical
From: Thomas <ac7a@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 23:37:24 -0700
Ragnar,

You may be thinking if the Gladiator vertical antennas. They were produced by
R. Meyers Communications, in Phoenix, about 10 years ago. The gentleman who ran
the company was a W1, but I don't recall his call sign. My Internet searches
didn't produce any leads to technical information about the antennas.

Regards, Thomas - AC7A (Tucson)