Re: Topband: What kind of mast is good for inverted L?

To: Szegedy <szegedy.zolilaci@t-online.hu>
Subject: Re: Topband: What kind of mast is good for inverted L?
From: DAVID CUTHBERT <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 05:24:08 -0600
I have the 12 meter Spiderbeam mast. The top sections are very thin making
the mast a useable 9 meters. The padded hose clamps they sell are needed to
lock the sections in place. This mast will need to be guyed. If you want to
avoid guy wires aluminum tubing can be used with the top wire being thin,
such as #26 stranded copperweld (The Wireman sells this).

    Dave WX7G