Re: Topband: Commercially available traps for BC Trapper?/ Topband trap

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Commercially available traps for BC Trapper?/ Topband trap dipole. Unadilla. /BCS
From: "Samir Popaja" <7s7v@tele2.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 21:26:21 +0200
I ordered by mistake UNADILLA KW40 USA instead of KW40 EURO traps with KW80
CW for my BCS which was building on SPIDERBEAM 18m pole... I'm wondering if
it make bad impact on antenna, Battle Creek Special (160-80-40m)...

Thanks

73? Samir, 7S7V (SM7VZX)
www.qsl.net/7s7v

Re: Topband: Commercially available traps for BC Trapper?
from [George (K8GG) & Marijke Guerin] [Permanent Link][Original]