Re: Topband: FO8RZ on top band

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FO8RZ on top band
From: f5phw@free.fr
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 01:04:11 +0200 (CEST)
Hi everybody.

I am still usuing my poor HF6V and 100 watts on 160.
I made more few QSO yesterday night with ZL and K5 and with neighbours
(TX5,3D2).

I have no place to put an inverted L in the garden.

I just have lenghts like this:

- Max high : 8 meters
- Max lenght between 2 coconuts : 21 meters.

If you know a short inverted L, and if you can send me a schematic picture of
this antenna, i will be very happy.

All the best from Tahiti.

FO8RZ Phil

http://f5phw.chez.com/