Topband: antenna coupler help for medium waves?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: antenna coupler help for medium waves?
From: sasas asasas <tzitzikas_ee@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 05:06:37 -0700 (PDT)
we have a university official legal radio station. the transmitter is about
about 250watt with 50 ohm output at 1431khz medium wave band. my antenna is an
inverted-L antenna with (5/16)*wavelenght total lenght (20 meters
vertical and 45 meters horizontal wire 2,5mm).  we have 5 radials (2 of them
are l/4 and the other l/8) . The ground system is a 2 meters copper pole
vertical tin the ground. the transmitter is 8-9 meters above the ground
surface. you can see my system here http://www.tzitzikas.webs.com/1431am.JPG .
i have 3 scematics for antenna coupler system. The first and the second
schematic send me 2 radioamateurs. I calculate the third coupler with 4nec2
software. Which coupler is the best
for my antenna??? do you have to propose another schematic?  the transmitter is
only for educational proposes.
i have a variable capacitor 500pf and a variable coil about 50 turns 5cm
diameter of turns.

http://www.sv9cvk.gr/images/KWcoupler/COUPLER.jpg
http://www.tzitzikas.webs.com/match.JPG
http://www.tzitzikas.webs.com/4nec2.JPG

i have read that i need only a series variable capacitor to match the line to
antenna. how much capacitance may i need for 1431khz for my antenna???

thank you very match.