Topband: CQ 160M Contest Certificates

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: CQ 160M Contest Certificates
From: Andy Blank <andyn2nt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:59:24 -0400
Many of you have already received your certificates for the 2009 CQ 160
contest.
They were mailed last week.

Yes we know that the results have not been published yet. They will appear
in the December issue of CQ Magazine.
Many thanks to Barry W5GN for his help in getting the certificates out so
quickly.
Trophies will be also mailed shortly.

Some of you have asked for the Log Reports. Please wait until the results
are published.
We had some software glitches and they are being fixed now.

They will be available by sending an email request to me at
director@cq160.com

After December, the results will also be available on our website at
http://cq160.com/index.htm

73, Andy N2NT
Director CQ 160M Contest