Re: Topband: qsling

To: Glenn Wyant <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: qsling
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@surfvi.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:44:50 -0400

Glenn Wyant wrote:
> If they hadnt made it so secure , then I'm sure many folks
> would find that ,  a great topic to bitch about as well.
>
> Glenn VA3DX
>
> Subject: Re: Topband: qsling
>

> Glen,

The LOTW process may be secure for the ARRL's purpose but the CC
payments are not. Especially for those who use proxy servers as there
only way they can connect to the internet in some locations you are
taking a chance.   For those who use proxy severs overseas this can be
problem.  I just wish the ARRL would accept Pay Pal which many
Dx-Peditions rely on for donations.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ