Re: Topband: "The DX Summit"

To: topband@contesting.com, Edward Swynar <gswynar@durham.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: "The DX Summit"
From: alan eshleman <oakame@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 09:26:53 -0800 (PST)
I've found that the best way to get a spot up on DX Summit or Ham Radio Deluxe
is to first post your spot to a DX Telnet site.  These postings are almost
always picked up by Web-based sites like DX summit.

Here in Northern California I use dxc.n7tr.com
telnet is built into Windows, though if you have the execrable Windows Vista it
may take a little digging.

Good luck.

73,

Alan/K6SRZ