Re: Topband: CP4BT

To: calle.jonsson@sverige.nu
Subject: Re: Topband: CP4BT
From: Louis Anciaux <hp3xug@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 16:21:08 -0500
Greetings All -

I have rcvd QSLs from CP4BT, but they did take some time.  Suggest you m ay
also have some "lost" in the process, as it has been a significant issue
with me here in Panama sending to EU areas in paricular.

Suggest a direct e-mail, and point the needed QSLs that were sent.  Am sure
you will get them in return, although may take some time!

I would look for the time delays (many in SA are 6-12 months), but my
complete DX files are kaput and no way to recover them (save catching the
laptop thief IF he didn`t throw it away, as the screen hinges were not
repairable!

Good luck and have a Happier Holiday period this year!
Louis HP3TA

--
Louis N. Anciaux
HP3TA, KG6UH, ex-HP3XUG