Topband: TF4M

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: TF4M
From: Merv Schweigert <k9fd@flex.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 11:53:41 -1000
Was pleasantly surprised to turn on the radio and hear TF4M
working a large pile up of USA stations,  could copy him on
QSB peaks well before my sunset,  but unable to get through
the USA wall of callers.
Finally after the sun set his signal came up and at 0416Z made
the QSO.   I received a note from Thor that this was the first
TF /  KH6 Qso ,   that would be really great.
Just after that KH7XS and KH6AT also made it through,  wow
from zero KH6 to 3 in one night that has to be exciting on Thors
end.
Last season I worked ZS1REC and he also thought perhaps this
was the first ZS / KH6 qso.
I dont imagine there is any way to know for sure..  Sure going to
put the cards on the wall,  thanks for the good ears on the other
ends of these QSOs .
Top band still producing quite well,  even through heavy QRN at
this location, I keep watching for a repeat of the 19 and 20th of
last month.   73 Merv KH7C