Re: Topband: Buried radials or non-buried radials?

To: dennisissure@comporium.net, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Buried radials or non-buried radials?
From: w2pm@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:51:04 -0500
There is  person who is also a ham who sells radial staples -- they
work very well and are dirt cheap -- something like $7 USD for a  1/2
pound bag of 315 pcs.    He is (or was) on Ebay but his email is:

radialstaple@wowway.com

There are a couple Ebay instant buy items now --    see

http://cgi.ebay.com/315-Premium-Radial-Staples-for-Vertical-Antennas_W0QQitemZ320460637974QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9cf14716

I have no connection with him other than being a repeat customer every
Spring...

Pete W2PM