Topband: Beverage termination and switching

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverage termination and switching
From: "K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:15:20 -0600
KV4FZ noted:

>I did some tests on a DXE two wire ladder line system ... the termination
>on the unused feedline appear essential to a better f/b on a two wire
>Beverage...
>I had a bunch of pushbutton Dynair ... video distribution switches ... that
>terminated every unused PL-259 port in 75 ohms.
_________

If the moderator will allow a commercial (I only make one product, so it's
hardly a real business), I'd like to tell Top Banders that I have resumed
making the RAS-8x2 receive antenna switch unit, which includes not only
termination of unused ports, but also splits the signal for two radios --
diversity or SO2R -- and includes switchable preamps. Info at
www.aytechnologies.com

73, Gary
K9AY