Re: Topband: "4nec2" Antenna Modeling

To: Edward Swynar <gswynar@durham.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: "4nec2" Antenna Modeling
From: "Mike (W5UC) & Kathy (k5MWH)" <w5uc@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 21:33:20 -0600
On 3/3/2010 1:23 PM, Edward Swynar wrote:
> Good Day All,
>
> I'm a complete&  utterly hopeless newcomer when it comes to computerized
> antenna modeling...

Eddy, start with EZ-Nec. It's a great program, and you can use a limited
version for free.  It will give you the opportunity to get  your feet
wet in antenna modeling.  I bought the full version when EZ-Nec 3 was
the current version, and I love it.  I have a 2 element 30 meter yagi, &
a 6 element 6 meter yagi up my tower, that I designed & built using
EZ-Nec. It is a great piece of software.  WARNING!  Antenna modeling may
be habit forming, and take up a lot of your time, because it's a lotta fun

  73,
Mike, W5UC
"age and treachery will overcome youth & skill"
DXCC Honor Roll 358/336    160 Meter WAS
http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/w5uc/
.
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK