Re: Topband: 160 CW WAS

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 CW WAS
From: Robert Redmon <k5sm.bob@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:07:23 -0500
> Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 07:27:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
> From:kd6nrp@earthlink.net
> Subject: Topband: 160m CW WAS
> To:topband@contesting.com

> Good Morning:
>
> I am interested in working all U.S. states on 160m CW. Could anyone suggest a
> specific topband CW calling frequency, frequency range, or net for this?
>
> 73
>
> Brian, KD6NRP

Brian,

I don't know of any frequency or net on Top Band set aside for regular
WAS chasing. However, it is quite easy to work WAS in one or two top
band contests, even with a very casual approach. I have been trying to
get 160 cw WAS for 5 years using LoTW (only) and have needed only
Delaware for the past  three years. Maybe next fall. Good luck on your
quest.

--
73, Bob K5SM

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK