Topband: switch for RX antennas

To: "'160 reflector'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: switch for RX antennas
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 04:18:58 -0300
Hello,

Some months ago I asked without luck. Just someone told me about the DX
Pedition II KD9SV box that works OK with radios with no RX capability, and
the RAS 8x2.

The problem with KD9SV DXP II to be used in diversity mode (for example in
the K3) is that the DXP II didn´t connect to the AUX RF input in the K3
(used by the sub receiver),

I don´t know how you connect the RAS 8x2, but I think is connected to RX ANT
IN and OUT, so I need to try it connected to AUX RF in the K3 for diversity
mode.

 I am looking for a way to have a switch that can be connected to the AUX RF
and allows me to switch between many RX antennas.

Or better than that, something that allow me to spare RX antennas between
main (RX ANT IN) and sub (AUX RF) receivers in a radio like the K3.

I know there´s many stations with a lot of beverage antennas. But seems all
of them build they own switches.

I cannot do that, so will appreciate if someone can tell me if it´s
available a commercial solution for that.

Thanks in advance!

73,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W