Topband: FOR SALE Enclosures perfect for Bev transformers, terminations

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: FOR SALE Enclosures perfect for Bev transformers, terminations etc.
From: Karl Brandt <nd8dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:13:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I have a bunch of Hoffman E-D1PB1 enclosures that wud be perfect for housing
Beverage Transformers, terminations, etc. for sale. The mounting flanges top
and bottom are perfect size for a small U-bolt to attach them to a ground rod.
They do hv a 30mm hole in the front cover but I have a bunch of plastic "hole
closers" w/ gaskets and will send them with until I'm out of them..after that
you can "scab patch" a piece of aluminum or whatever over the hole. They
are brand new in shrink wrap. One of our customers screwed up and spec'd the
wrong enclosure..they needed 2 holes not one..OOOOPPS...long story short due to
the sheer number of them ,  return fees and shipping costs..even though we buy
ALOT of stuff from Hoffman...I was able to pick them up at less than half our
cost. I picked them up with the intent to do just this..use some for myself and
pass the savings along the rest the top band community. I paid 12.50 each for
them and tts all I'm
 looking to get plus actual shipping. Heres a link to Hoffmans Spec Sheet on
this family of enclosures..
http://www.hoffmanonline.com/stream_document.aspx?rRID=105713&pRID=8349
They are abt 4 1/2" tall x 3" wide x 3" deep heavy gauge powder coated steel.
Please contact me off list at ND8DX@yahoo.com  Can send pics if U wish..

73 GB  Karl ND8DX

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK