Re: Topband: Temotu

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Temotu
From: Tomas Magyla <tomas.magyla@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:48:51 +1000
Just wanted to congratulate Jacek and Jacek on their planned H44/ H40 Top
Band effort in October!

Very well chosen target in terms of 160m, there has hardly been ANY H44/ H40
top band effort in the last 10 years (half a dozen cluster spots on 160m?).

I do hope that 3 days in H44 will not move H44 down the "Most Wanted' list,
as H44 was marked as the next destination in my "Places to go' list, if I
have any funds left after when I return from (no longer) popular VK9L in May
2010, hi-hi

I hope that the topband community will support this fine effort

73 de VK2CCC

Let me inform TB community that SP5DRH and SP3BQ are going to Temotu
Province for two weeks in October 2010. Low band will be our target.

More info at: www.sp5drh.com/h40

73

Jacek

SP5DRH