Topband: Bob NM7M

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Bob NM7M
From: W7lr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 14:19:34 EDT
I'm sorry to hear of Bob becoming a SK.  My wife and I had nice visits
with Bob at his home qth on the island near Anacortes WA.  We had also  visited
him after he lived in the rest home in Anacortes.  He was always  happy,
cheerful and helpful.  I was happy to help him a bit with some 160m  dx data
that was in his CQ magazine articles. He did a great job with such  efforts
and advice.  It is about 800 miles from here in Bozeman, MT, to  Anacortes
and I'd hoped to visit Bob again, but it is not to be, and sorry to  miss that
opportunity.  RIP Bob.  73 Bob W7LR
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK