Topband: inverted L antenna match system

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: inverted L antenna match system
From: sasas asasas <tzitzikas_ee@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:22:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hi. I have a 500w linear amplifier at 160m band. The output is 50ohm. My
antenna is an inverted L with lenght = [5*(wave lenght)]/16. I read at ARRL
handbook that a variable series capacitor 0-1000pf is enought to match the
transmitter with my antenna. What do you think about this? Do you have to
propose anything else? (maybe a variable coil with the one point grounded and
the other point connected between capacitor and linear's output)?
I have install 6 radials (2 are (wave lenght)/4 and the other 4 (wave lenght)/8)

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK