Re: Topband: your opinions

To: <n7df@yahoo.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: your opinions
From: john battin <jbattin@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 11:48:19 -0500
There are many complicated things you can do ... but if you are in a quiet
location I would keep it simple,,,, 12 820 foot beverages all radiating from a
central point every 30 degrees,,,one transformer .... switch the hot sides...
all relays .... no semiconductors.

John k9dx

> Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:58:03 -0700
> From: n7df@yahoo.com
> To: topband@contesting.com
> Subject: Topband: your opinions
>
> If you had 20,000 acres of clear, level land available and a couple of
> thousand dollars to spend from selling some old equipment, what type of 160
> meter receiving antennas would you build?
>
> 73
> Larry
> N7DF
>

>  WHEN YOU ARE FACING THE LIGHT THE SHADOWS FALL BEHIND YOU

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK