Re: Topband: PORTABLE RX ANTENNAS

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: PORTABLE RX ANTENNAS
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 00:45:39 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Bill,

Each of the verticals in the W5ZN eight-circle array is designed to be guyed
with four guy wires.  The upper 25 feet of the guys form a top hat that is an
intergal part of the antenna.  The vertical and the four top hat wires are all
25 feet long.

http://www.w5zn.org/files/Design%20Construction%20&%20Evaluation%20of%20the%208%20Circle%20Vertical%20Array%20for%20Low%20Band%20Receiving%20Rev%203%2011-16-09.pdf

73
Frank