Topband: Top band coming alive

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Top band coming alive
From: "w8uvz" <w8uvz@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:42:51 -0400
    I agree with Dave's (W0FLS) comments relevant to season opening
conditions.

Have been able to work Bob, VK3ZL several times in mid August before my
sunrise.  While QRN is still unusually high, sigs are good enough for two
way contacts.

And today, another indication of a good season as Hisa, JA1DUH and Dave,
KH2/N2NL were worked on 160, along with Brian, ZL1AZE.  Both Japan and Guam
were much earlier than expected and perhaps the earliest ever worked in a
season beginning.

73  George  W8UVZ

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK