Re: Topband: More info on SOLVED! RE: Newbie question

To: Mark Lunday <mlunday@nc.rr.com>, Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: More info on SOLVED! RE: Newbie question
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 14:43:17 -0700 (PDT)
And "vintage" hardline connectors are going much cheaper than $30 for some of
the common small 50 ohm lines.

If you hunt around, even heliax is cheaper than some of the more popular coax
folks buy, and with better specifications to boot!

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html