Topband: 5R8X on topband- sunset peak

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 5R8X on topband- sunset peak
From: PACER99@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 11:23:40 EST
guys,

for your information:

i worked 5R8X at 0047z last night. this was exactly at my peak. he was copy
 able for around 3 minutes before the contact and around one minute after.
heard  him work N4BAA right after me and then he was gone. my sunset was at
0028z so  that equates to the peak at 18 to 20 minutes after sunset. beaming
30 degrees  with nothing heard on LP.

i noticed that W6RJ worked him at 0130z. this would have been 28  minutes
after his sunset. i would like to know exactly at what time bob worked  him
and what was his exact sunset time.

been tracking the sunset enhancement peak for years and 20  minutes after
sunset seems to be the magic number. agreed?

73,
larry
n7dd
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK