Topband: V73QQ

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: V73QQ
From: "Ryszard Tymkiewicz" <rtym@ippt.gov.pl>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 11:41:16 +0100
Yuri N3QQ together with NL8F are active from Marshall Islands.
I knew since a few weeks he will try to be active on 160m but
I didn't believe he will spend too much time on TB and he will
have enough good antenna and power to be workable from Europe.
Well,I was wrong and he was active yesterday for a few hours
on 1826,5 kHz with sometimes quite decent signal and he was trying
persistently to work Europe. He should be active from Enewetak Atoll
( where he is able to be on 160m) as V73QQ probably also today...
later they are moving to a new IOTA Ujelang Atoll but they will be
back again in a period 12-16 December so it will be again a chance
to work them on 160m.

                                73 GL
                                  Rys
                                SP5EWY