Topband: CAT control

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CAT control
From: <lrpmbt@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 18:06:47 -0500
Jan. 4 I will be getting a new knee. I am attempting to set up CAT on my
Ft1000mp and network to my upstairs computer so I can continue to DX while
unable to go up and down steps to the shack. I am using HRD. I get the CAT to
work OK, but when I hook up audio output from the rig to the computer after
about 5 minutes the audio shuts down from the Ft1000mp and I have to restart
the rig to get the audio back. I am using and isolated datamode cord for the
audio output and it happens on both the AF output and speaker output. I sure
don’t want to damage my rig, but I would like to DX also. Any ideas would be
greatly appreciated.

                      W8VVG Larry WB#3
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK