Topband: 160 and short beverages

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 160 and short beverages
From: "John Harden, D.M.D." <jhdmd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:08:35 -0500
Interesting to hear all the traffic about short beverages. I have tried
them with marginal results. We all have our constraints relative to
available real estate, neighbors, available funds, etc.

The best thing I ever did was to put up the Hi-Z Antennas triangle
array. It really works fantastic and has 6 switchable directions. It is
in a foot print of an equilateral triangle with 45 foot sides .

The only problem is due to the lawsuit against them. Because of it their
web site has been shut down. The company that was marketing it no longer
has it on their web site due to the same lawsuit.

However, irregardless of how the lawsuit turns out the Hi-Z phenomenon
will persist and hams will build it themselves if necessary like we have
built antennas for years. It will never go away I can assure you all.

Sincerely,

John, W4NU
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK