Re: Topband: To Topband Contesters ( 1 Day After)

To: oz7yy@mail.dk, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: To Topband Contesters ( 1 Day After)
From: Gedking@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 20:40:18 EST
YUP those chair sitters I got on for  while. I thought I would pass  out a
few points so I was just S&P with 100 wts. because I have a job here  at
home now. and can't put in a lot of hours.
I  ran across some of them, I called that were calling CQ over and  over
and didn't answer my call even though I could not hear anybody else calling
them and I would stand bye when I heard somebody calling them to see if they
got  an answer. nothing!!! I guess they had auto CQ on and either had to go
potty or maybe for Coffee or did they go to sleep with auto CQ on. these
are the same ones who worry about rates?? and just have to hold that Freq at
all  costs. Alligators????, OH well!!
ED K8OT
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK