Re: Topband: Switching Beverages

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Switching Beverages
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:31:57 -0200
seems you are talking about building a hub/switch for beverages.

I asked several times here about commercial options and I found the RAS8x2
(too big for me) and the DXPedition II by KD9SV

Finally I have the DXP II with a splitter to share the beverages in the two
radios (K3 and TS850) and is working very well

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W