Topband: YE1C English Article & Pictures

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: YE1C English Article & Pictures
From: "Jo, YC0LOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:10:20 +0700
This article maybe of interest to those who wanted how the noise and
static crashes in our QTH during CQWW 160m CW, this year.

For the first time ever in Indonesia, we installed nine RX antennas
but due to poor propagation on 160m,  the QSO amount is lower then it
was in 2010.

Please read English REVIEW OF CQ 160 CW 2011 •February, 2011 with some
pictures at:

http://ye1c.wordpress.com/2011/02/08/review-of-cq-160-cw-2011/

My apologise for errors in syntaxes, grammars and prepositions.

Tnx es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK