Topband: 160m Frequency allocations

To: Top Band List List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160m Frequency allocations
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 00:18:34 +0100
I got some reactions on my message earlier this week I posted to this
group about 160m allocations. Most of the messages noted that the info
was not complete.

Please check
http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/160m_frequency_allocations and if
you find something is wrong let me know.
What would be very useful is a link to the official regulation for every
country. A lot of countries have this info online. If you have a link
let me know. Even if it is in your national language it can still be
useful for other people.

Please answer to me only and not to the whole reflector.

Thanks,

Henk PA5KT

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT