Topband: TG9NX news

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: TG9NX news
From: "G4GED Dave" <radiodave.g4ged@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 18:23:46 -0000
Along with my direct QSL for a recent 160m QSO, Franco sent a note
explaining that he suffers extreem QRM on Topband from the local power
company.
His recent special Topband operation was only made possible by gaining
special permission to run a long wire antenna (presumed a Bev.?) and against
the residual high noise level it appears he managed about 312 QSOs.
He asks the Topband community to understand the limitations he works under
on the band.
I think if those of us that made it into his 160m Log communicate our
appreciation it can only encourage him to make further exploits onto the
band.
I for one am very grateful because I never heard a beep out of the recent
TG7/ operation!

73
Dave G4GED

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK