Re: Topband: Beverage Switching

To: "'Mike Waters'" <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage Switching
From: "k2waltk" <k2waltk@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:55:20 -0400

                                                                 April 26th,
2011
Hi Mike,

Thanx so much for your schematic, "W0BTU Bi-Directional Beverage
Antenna" on your updated Beverage web page, www.w0btu.com.
Your page is the most comprehensive document on the subject,
all in one place.  No more dragging out all the books and a plethora of
articles and docs on the subject - in one click, it's all there.
With this one resource you bring it all together.  Your real world
experiences, applications and solutions makes understanding and
building beverages a snap.  I really appreciate all the work that went
into developing this thorough and succinct web site.  Bravo!

                                         73,

                                             Walt Kornienko - K2WK
                                             Gordonsville, VA
                                             k2waltk@gmail.com