Topband: K9AY

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: K9AY
From: "Mike(W5UC)" <w5uc@suddenlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 19:46:10 -0500
Good Evening All:

It's time to start getting ready for 160 to come alive, so I have
started getting the K9AY stuff put up. I decided to slightly relocate
the array(which is a modified version of the standard K9AY array) and
this causes me to have to locate the loops such that they are not at
exact right angles to each other, so as to get the end of one of the
loops farther away from a chain link fence.  So, the question is, will
this configuration have any serious detrimental effect on the array
performance?

Thanks & 73,
Mike, W5UC

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK