Topband: Slight changes to the summary sheet input for the upcoming QRP

To: QRP-L <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>, QRP Fox <qfox@yahoogroups.com>, <qrpadillos@yahoogroups.com>, AT_Sprint <at_sprint@yahoogroups.com>, <rock-mite_group@yahoogroups.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Slight changes to the summary sheet input for the upcoming QRP ARCI Fall QSO Party
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 18:29:35 -0600

G'day all: the below "changes" - a few more entries to include in your summary
sheet - are the result of a review of what the summary sheet contained and the
need for additional summary info; info the contest manager might glean from an
entrant's log but is more easily extracted by the entrant.

While rummaging through previous contest entries, it was discovered that
pertinent and germane data/info - e.g., QSO totals, differentiation between
members and non-members - were missing or inconsistently reported.  Given the
small numbers of entries for any given ARCI contest, expecting logging programs
out there to take that additional requirement was un-realistic.

So, to assist me in getting through all of those summary sheets in a reasonable
length of time I am requiring a little more information in the summary sheet
submital than was originally identified.  You can check the QRP ARCI web page
for the required information, found in sections M and N of the current rules
posting for the upcoming Fall QSO Party.  However, I am taking the time to
provide you an advanced copy of what the summary sheet must contain:

Your Call Sign
Entry Category (see section J of the posted rules at the ARCI web site)
Total # of QSOs  with members
Total # of QSOs with
non-members on different continent
Total # of QSOs with non-members on the same
continent
Total # of SPCs worked
Actual
Power
Station Description
Final score calculation (see section G of the posted rules for the "how to")

Regards, and thank you for your participation in the upcoming QRP ARCI
contests/events - it will be fun and we're working towards higher entrant
participation numbers over the next year of events to prove that the "fun
factor" is increasing the numbers of entrants.

72, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK