Topband: A HUGE thank you to Jeff Hetherington, VA3JFF

To: <qrpadillos@yahoogroups.com>, QRP Fox <qfox@yahoogroups.com>, QRP-L <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>, AT_Sprint <at_sprint@yahoogroups.com>, <rock-mite_group@yahoogroups.com>, <ten-tec516@yahoogroups.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A HUGE thank you to Jeff Hetherington, VA3JFF
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 06:49:18 -0600
An earlier e-mail this morning, to Jeff and myself, stating how pleased this
fella ham was with Jeff's efforts in handling the contest manager duties at QRP
ARCI, gave me the impetus to state, publically, how much I - as a budding QRP
contester several years back - appreciate all that Jeff did.

He kept the contesting ship at QRP ARCI righted, involved others in improving
the contests as well as initiating innovative changes to the software programs
that support our logging and reporting.  I, for one, have always looked forward
to the QRP ARCI contests 'cuz, simply, they are the perfect venue for one to
utilize as one gets his/her feet wet in contesting efforts!!

Lookin' forward to hearing Jeff on the air during contests or simply rag
chewing ---- ya did good, Jeff!  Your efforts are appreciated and noted.

72, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK