Topband: 3D2R 160 meter start time

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3D2R 160 meter start time
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 16:24:53 -0400
Please help me and some other topbanders in the Eastern Caribbean and SA
to try and beg 3D2R to come up to 1822 a bit earlier than past our
sunset.  There is a huge difference between East Coast SR and my
location at 64.7 W. Longitude where I am in full light by 10:00Z.

If you know the call sign of the pilot for this operation of can ask
them on the air briefly to try earlier on TB I would deeply appreciate
your efforts.  They may not realize the situation of how further out in
the time zone is the Eastern Caribbean and the requirement for showing
up a few minutes earlier if we are ever to have a chance.

Please let me know if there is a pilot contact or if you can get them
the information so how.  I tried on an 80 meter CW contact by sending TB
? and got back TB? so i think he thought that was a call sign of a
caller and not a request for a contact. Again it appears that the TB
operation is a switch from the 80 meter setup and if the TB appearance
doesn't here anything popping throught the noise after a few calls, its
back to 3503.

So please if you know a pilot for this operation, please let me know. I
still have a chance.

Thanks,

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ
St. Croix, US Virgin Islands